Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Arizona Museum for Youth

We spent the afternoon at AMY, it was SO fun! Kali loved it because there was an entire area devoted to Japan & to top that off Yaya came & my cousin Rosemary came with her two oldest kids.







We also walked over to Domestic Bliss which is the cutest little boutique in downtown Mesa.....I was in love with everything in there but having Kai in there touching stuff was nerve racking!
And, speaking of my AWESOME cousin Rosemary.....she & her sister are photographers & are having a Back to School Glam Photo Shoot if you want your little ladies to get some cute pics taken before school. I know Kali is so excited to go. Here is the link with more info.

1 comment:

Jon, Andrea, Carter, Lincoln & Bennett said...

I can't wait until Carter is a little older and we can do fun stuff like that! Oh wait. Scratch that. I don't want him to get any bigger.