This is the last week of swim lessons.
School starts in 3 weeks.
My Kali in kindergarten!
I am a little sad but she is SO excited that I am excited for her.
When I was young I was always excited for the first day of school & I would cry on the last.
Mr. Becker thinks I was crazy.
Kai is going to be sad & miss his sister. He said he wants to watch her in the window all day.
Poor little guy. But, he is going to have fun being the only kid at home and going to the zoo & having it be his time with mommy. Not to mention on Mr. Becker's Fridays off he will have him all to himself!
Kai even joined in and did a worksheet!
The coming month is going to be filled with the kids learning new things & me learning to let go (well a little).
No comments:
Post a Comment