This week was the last week of swimming classes. The kids did so good this year & really liked their teachers. Kali finished in level 3 and Kai finished level 1 this year.

They got to go down the slide & off the diving board. They also got lollipops & a certificate.

Look at my little Kai on the diving board!
I could not
believe it but he was so happy after & wanted to go again.

He had a great teacher for level 1. Raymond is a Native American and he has a long braid so Kali said Kai was lucky to have an Avatar as a teacher. ha!

Kali loves going off the diving board.

Kali made some cute little drawings to give to her teachers.
Here is Kai in his class doing the class cheer,
"go level 1"!!!

I am SO proud of these two!

Kai the starfish

But I tell you what I am NOT going to just stand on the side & roast out there next year I am going to join the water aerobics class & at least work on my tan while keeping cool.
What a fun summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment