Today naptime cannot come soon enough. It is only 11:14 am and I am soooo ready for these kids to ker-plunk out in their little beds. Kai is spilling applejuice....I will be right back. Frown :(
Okay, now the floor is sticky! Kali is spending her time yanking toys out of his hand and getting mad at him and then crying everytime he hits her for taking his toys. Crikey! (ode to the Crocodile Hunter)
And to top off all of this malarky is that I am suppose to be twisting myself into eagle pose right now but my mom is MIA and forgot that I asked her to watch the kids so I could go to Yoga at 11am---grrr! And, I have a church meeting tomorrow night so I have to miss my FAV Tues. night Yoga class---double grrr!!!!
Why can't a mom EVER get a break??!!
The silver lining in all of this crud it that I called Francis to vent and he said, "don't worry, when I get home I will watch the kids and you can go to the gym tonight...I love you". Okay so that helped a bit
:)
Half smile.
Okay cut to 5 hours later and I am :) FULL SMILE Fawn again....hmmm does this mean I'm bi-polar??
1 comment:
No, my dear...you are not bipolar. Well, let's just say if you are then so am I.
Ps: I can't believe you enjoy yoga. I took a class once and left with the most agonizing headache of all time! I am like a man when it comes to flexibility. Maybe that had something to do with my headache?!
Post a Comment