Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Happy Joy Joy!!

What is making me happy today.....I wake up and it is RAINING!! Perfect timing since I just planted two mini rose bushes earlier in the week and I love fresh flowers in the house. They can even make a smoothie breakfast seem fancy.

Kai and his Lasagna Noodle moustache...he is soooo funny! Oh and his new favorite thing to say is, "no, no, no" as he wags his pointer finger.
Kali's sweet,innocent, little angel face (you can't even tell she pushed her brother)


Our tree that is half filled with homemade ornaments (that Kai loves to pull off and rip but Kali and I just keep making more)







And, finally my newly purchased red rose earrings from etsy. They came to me from San Francisco in the cutest little box wrapped in a ribbon and I LOVE THEM! They are my birthday present to myself :)


Oh and cooking when it is raining outside is wonderful soooo check out my cooking blog http://yummietummies.blogspot.com/
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

lynsey said...

seriously i don't care what fran says, i like those earrings. and as far as cooking and crafts, you set the bar.

thanks for letting us come & play, i know it was kind of an awkward time for it but we always have fun with you guys!

and your comment about raw peas on my blog seriously made me laugh out loud so hard. fantastic.