Food & Family....my favorites!

Yesterday I took the kid's to the children's museum and it was packed! We stayed for about an hour and a half and it was just enough time to wear Kali out. On our way home we stopped by Fran's office to say hello and then when we at about Camelback she fell asleep. Kai was gibber jabbing the whole way home and dancing to music, that kid is so funny.
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Gobble Gobble & kiddos having fun
Today was the most relaxed and enjoyable Thanksgiving ever! We woke up around 8:30 to Kai kicking the crud out of the wall and it was chilly outside. Francis got in a workout and a run and Kai took an early nap so I could get some cooking done. Kali played computer games on Nick, jr.com and while listening to the Wow! Wow! Wubzy music I made the cornbread stuffing, garlic green beans, mashed potatoes, holiday punch, and finished dusting my pumpkin roll with powdered sugar. This took an hour and a half. Then, Fran's mom came over along with my Aunt Minnie and cousin Noah and we ate a wonderful meal that also included ham, turkey, homemade rolls,dumpling soup and Christmas potatoes(it's a Mormon thing). After our late lunch we layed around a visited. I have been reading my most recent Vince Flynn book for the past hour and the kids are playing. But now it is time for round two of food :)




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds nice. I agree food & family is the best.
Post a Comment