Monday, December 1, 2008

Like a fine wine....

....I just keep getting better with age. This is going to be my new mantra. On Wednesday I am going to turn 29 and I cannot believe how fast time flies. I don't feel 29 but I know I have the gray hairs to prove it. Many people feel sad when they get close to 30 but I am excited! When I was young I had a check list of where I would be by the time I was 28
- have my degree (check)
- married (check)
- two kids (check)
- gone to another country, preferably Egypt (check, I went to Germany & Austria instead because Egypt is not the safest place)
- live at the Pointe or Town Square...and we have lived in both neighborhoods
So, my goals to conqure before I turn the big 29 on Wed..... I want to get to Yoga today, take the kids to the park, finally put my 5 loads high pile of laundry away.











Turn this lemony mess into a lemon meringue pie

Get these kids to take a decent picture for our Christmas Card....sit down Kai!








Enjoy all of our meals outside, a la Kali, this girl can never pass up an al fresco breakfast, lunch, or dinner






Figure out where I want Fran to take me for this fabulous 29th b-day of mine......any ideas??

3 comments:

Sonnet said...

WOW YOURE OLD!! hehe

Lizzy on the Counter said...

Our fave local restaurant in Basis (on 7th st/T-bird). Not too far is True Food Kitchen at the Biltmore. Have fun on you B-day!

Rosemary said...

Yay! I need to send you a birthday card so text me your address again. Palatte is supposed to be the best outdoor dining and they serve dinner now instead of just brunch & lunch. I haven't gotten a chance t check it out yet, so if you go give me a review! P.S.- I want you & your babies to come to our Gingerbread party! It's gonna be way fun & I have Kali's skirt for her. Actually, I I have a few things for her that I made so if you can't come I'll mail them to you, but I hope you & your mom can come!