Grrrrr for the past 3 days either myself, Kali or Kai have been sick and now it has trickled over to my mom's house, and on to my brothers Bret & Cody (who just happen to be in San Diego right now for vacation) Kali was the first to get it so Cody says it is all her fault....and the only one who did not get it is Francis! SOOOO not fair!
3 comments:
Yeah, Max is sick too. It is super lousy...I am not a fan of having a sick baby. I'm sorry yours are too.
Sydni was throwing up all weekend... lots of fun. I am just crossing my fingers that none of the other kids get it. It was bad! Hope you guys are all feeling better!
A) Love the look of the new blog
B) So, you're an Obama fan? One would never know... :)
C) SO sorry you guys are sick - Dan is sick too - so are my parents - something nasty is definitely going around. Still praying Claire stays healthy - nothing worse than a sick baby :(
Post a Comment