Friday, April 18, 2008

The best pool in the world.....



Today we went swimming at the "beach" pool as Kali calls it. It is this awesome pool that is HUGE & has a small beach so the kids can play in the sand & the water is not deep so mom's can relax :) It was Kai's first time there and he loved it...he ate sand....threw sand....what is with boys and sand?!

5 comments:

Sonnet said...

Oh how fun! Your kids are so cute in their swimsuits. I like that new look of your blog.

Joan said...

I MISS that pool SO much! It is the perfect way to spend your days in the hot summer sun. I am jealous :)

Amy O'Neill said...

Where is that pool?? That looks like a lot of fun!

The Skeehan Family said...

CANNOT wait to go tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!! Have been missing out and both Claire and I know it.

Joan said...

So, I called the doc this morning and told him that Max has a runny nose and hasn't been sleeping well. She said that I shouldn't bring him in today for shots if he isn't entirely healthy...so I debated calling you and going to the zoo..but then I felt like a bad/selfish mother to bring my sick six month old to the zoo just because I really wanted to go and I know Jimmie would have LOVED it again.
Oh well...let us know for next time:)