1. Do you like blue cheese?
NO, in fact I think it smells like poo
2. Have you ever smoked?
Yup....I am no angel ;)
3. Do you own a gun?
Heck no...I would never want a gun in our home
4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite?
Ohhhhh I loved Grape & when I was young I thought it was a luxury because my parents never let us have it so I always had it at my aunts & boy would that make my sugar lovin' day!
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Just when I know they are going to draw blood.....scary! Plus those dang nurses take 15 tries to find a vein...come on people, they are the blue lines on my arm!!
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
LOVE them BUT if I start to think about what they are made of I don't want one
7. Favorite Christmas movie?
It's a Wonderful Life....love...love that movie! Oh and Love Actually is a newer favorite
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Gatorade or water
9. Can you do push ups?
Yes, but only at Yoga class where the pressure is on
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
My wedding band
11. Favorite hobby?
Hmmmm I have two kids sooo not too many hobbies but I love to read, right now I am reading A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle
12. Do you have A.D.D.?
Only during boring talks, boring movies, Sun's games, D-back games, Cardinals games....pretty much anything that I find boring gives me ADD
13. What's one trait you hate about yourself?
I am just too goodlooking.............JUST KIDDING but hey would'nt that be a nice problem to have :) I don't like that I am so impatient and I am trying so hard to be better
14. Middle name?
Edith, which is my Grandma's name, my mom's first name & Kali's middle name
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
1. why is it so hot at my mom's house?
2. I am happy my husband came home early from work....love that guy!
3. How many questions can Kali possibly ask in a day
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
Water, Water and Gatorade
17. Current worry?
usually I don't worry about anything but I am worrying about my class reunion that I am planning and it is driving me crazy...I have four new gray hairs!!
18. Current hate right now?
Crazy people...I went to Walmart the other day so I saw loads of them
19. Favorite place to be?
With my family preferably on a beach
20. How did you bring in the New Year?
Oh that is way to late for this old gal to stay up :)
21. Where would you like to go?
To the beach
22. Name three people who will complete this?
Joan, Amy & hmmmmmmm probably one of my cousins
23. Do you own slippers?
Yes, I told you I have gray hairs so I have to have slippers to scoot my old self around in
24. What color shirt are you wearing right now?
no shirt....I am wearing a red dress
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
yes, but the blanket always slips off & I get cold so I don't use them much.
26. Can you whistle?
Yes but now the cool loud way that my dad can
27. Favorite color?
to wear, Black but right now for everything else I am loving green
28. Would you be a pirate?
well, no because I get very sea sick matey
29. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Right now I love the song that is on the Sex & The City preview by India Arie....I am sooooooo excited for that movie!!!
30. Favorite Girl's Name?
Kali and I like my name
31. Favorite boy's name?
Kai
32. What's in your pocket right now?
No pockets
33. Last thing that made you laugh?
my son Kai trying to head butt me...crazy kid!
34. Best bed sheets as a child?
I had pink satin ones that I LOVED
35. Worst injury you've ever had?
C-section was pretty darn horrible
36. Do you love where you live?
Yes, right by my family
37. How many TVs do you have in your house?
ohhhhhhh 4
38. Who is your loudest friend?
shesh, don't know too many people louder than me :)
39. How many dogs do you have?
one, Noodle
40. Does someone have a crush on you?
Yes, my husband does....and I definately have a crush on him
41. What is your favorite book?
Oh wow, how much time to you have......I LOVED the Da Vinci Code, The Third Option by Vince Flynn, Timeline by Michael Crichton, Rain of Gold...too many to list
42. What is your favorite candy?
I don't eat much candy but I guess I like Lifesavers
43. Favorite Sports Team?
Not the Sun's right now.....bunch of losers...okay that was a little harsh...better luck next year guys
44. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Yikes, I only have 4 grey hairs so still a little soon to be thinking of that...maybe Dancing Queen--ha!
*Okay, if you read this....TAG your turn!
1 comment:
C'mon Fawn! Guilt trip, much!?! I guess I have to do it now...but I hate the cigarette question. haha. Can I conveniently leave that one out :)
How was the pool? Perfectly fun as always? I went to the hospital to see my friend's new baby. He's ADORABLE. Seriously. Newborns are never cute...but this guy sure is.
Post a Comment