This is what Kora does during the day while Kali and Kai are at school.
She walks around looking very serious while eating snacks.
She walks around staring while eating snacks, this was a broccoli stem that fell on the ground while I was cooking and she HAD to have it. She gnawed on that thing for like 20 minutes.
She likes to drink out of everyone else's cups except hers.
Then when Kai gets home she just wants to spend time with her big brother.
Kai is the BEST big brother I've ever seen :)
p.s. things at school are going MUCH better.
1 comment:
Oh goodness she sounds just like Logan! With the exemption that Logan likes to get in my closet and walk in my heels and wear my jewelry. Yikes!!!
This days I feel like I cant have a clean and organize home. Cute baby! She looks very content with what ever she is eating! Logan loves limes and broccoli!
Post a Comment