We spent the weekend in Prescott. We went to Mortimer Farm for the Corn Festival, meet my friend Angie for dinner at Texas Roadhouse, swam at the hotel, hiked around Watson lake & the boys fished at Lynx Lake. It rained during the day on Saturday and when we left the hight was 78*....we came home to Phoenix at 112*. It was a great weekend.








2 comments:
Looks like a fun trip! Does Mortimer do anything in the fall? I want to go to a pumpkin patch somewhere cooler :)
We love Prescott and Lynx Lake too! I always dreamed of being inside of those water bubbles, I'm very jealous!!
We are traveling to ST, George, Utah next thursday and I'm super excited. We should get together with our little families one of this days. We went to Bartlett Lake last Saturday and had a blast.
xox
Paola
Post a Comment