I feel like time if flying by lately, so I took some pics of Kora's room exactly as it was the other day so I'll always remember her little baby room.
The green minky blanket in her crib is her favorite!
(even though it makes her sweat like crazy on hot days)
Look at all of these clothes! I have an awesome friend that gives me all of her daughter's old clothes so we rarely buy Kora anything.Half of this stuff has not even been worn, lucky girl :)
She really likes dolls & especially poking their eyes (kindof weird but better the dolls than us)
She loves to swim too so her little swimsuit are always hanging up and drying. Of course we buy diapers in bulk.
Look at her sweet little shoes.
She really likes to put them on, take them off, put them on, take them off.
No comments:
Post a Comment