Friday, July 26, 2013

Instagram pics

I post a lot of photos on my Instagram now so I thought I would post them to the blog too.
Here are my handsome boys ready to go to Basketball practice.
 Kai rocking out!
 The stomach flu has been going around our house. It is awful! Thankfully, it only last one day. But that one day is horrible. Kora and I had it on Monday, Francis on Wednesday and Kali on Thursday. Somehow Kai did not get it, thank goodness!
This photo is from Kora's sick day. All she wanted was to lay on her Daddy.
 (she puked all over him not long after this)
 Kora's favorite thing to do lately is open drawers & cabinets & throw stuff out.
 She LOVES this Yo Gabba Gabba Book.
 Francis and I got to go out for dinner and after we went to Blue Martini and heard the best band.
It was such a fun night!
 Our 3 kiddos
 Kora playing with her adorable little princess dolls.
She got them for her birthday from Yaya.
 Our sweetie bean.

No comments: