Sunday, November 6, 2011

Learning

Kali is loving school. She never wants to miss. Ever. Even when we asked her if she wanted to go to Disneyland. Her first question was, "am I going to miss school??" She was very concerned. She said two days of dance was not enough because she is "very serious" about it. (ha!) So I found a ballet class at a community center nearby so she goes 3 days a week now. We're also going to surprise her for Christmas with a ballet barre in her room.





Kai is still going to ABC class and since he has been having so much fun I signed him up for an art class as well. He is also going to swimming class at Aqua Tots. This kid LOVES water & they already want to move him up a level after 2 classes.

I am so glad that my kids love to learn.










I'm learning that time goes by so fast and I need to really stop and enjoy these two everyday. Kali is growing up so fast and learning so much at school. I am amazed by her intelligence and how much she cares about others, she is such a good friend. She is very sweet and kind at school but when she comes home she is one tough gal. I think that will be a good balance in life.


Kai is so full of energy and loves to be outside. He loves pirates and is always up for exploring. He is a very fast learner and his vocabulary is massive & at times hilarious. Seriously this kid talks, and talks, and talks. (I wonder where he gets it from--ha!)


I know I am blabbing on and on about my kids but a friend of mine lost her 4 year old son this week to cancer and it made me realize that every moment is so important because you never know what can happen.




Her son was in a community center art class with Kai when they were 3 and on the last day she said he wasn't feeling well and she was going to take him to the doctor. Now he is gone.


Every day really is a gift.

No comments: