Monday, November 7, 2011

The Children's Museum

We spend Sunday afternoon at the Children's Museum. It was not crowded at all so it was awesome!





We were in the art room for over an hour making Dia de los Muertos crafts.





































The kids ate their packed lunches outside and jumped/ran around the hay maze.






































I am constantly annoyed by how many parents bring their kids places, sit their butts down on a chair and play on their phones. Hello! You're with your kids, enjoy them, play with them. i-phones and all those gadgets that distract people from real life are ridiculous.
Okay enough about that...we enoyed our kids and had a great time :)






















1 comment:

Jon, Andrea, Carter, Lincoln & Bennett said...

Couldn't agree with you more on parents and their dumb gadgets. Carter goes to swim class at Hubbard and during one of his classes, I looked up at all the parents around me (literally about 15) and, I kid you not, EVERY single one of them was on their stupid phone. NOT ONE was watching their child. And there I was, nearly with tears in my eyes, watching how cute my little Carter was. It's actually really sad - their missing so much of the children's life for something so meaningless.

And so there you have. We're good parents and they're not. Ha!

(Oh, and for the record, I'm on the computer blogging right now ONLY because both of my children are sleeping...) :)