
We've had a major battle with mint in our garden this year. NEVER plant mint in your garden. EVER. Use a pot. But we've pulled so much out that it helped out little garden finally get some nutrients. We have sugar snap peas (the kids pick and eat them as soon as they see them) one good tomato that the quail ate. The tomato plant that I put in the
topsy turvy did NOTHING so I took it out and put it in the ground and it died :(

Green beans that we had with dinner...but they were a little dry.

Our pumpkin plant is chugging along and hopefully we'll have some big pumpkins in Oct.
We have 5 HUGE sunflowers right now that are so pretty. But also covered in ants....did you know ants love sunflowers?



Now that it is warming up the roses and lavender are doing really well. I did not get a picture but our little corn is just chugging along and our new trees are still doing well. The
zucchini, cucumbers, bell peppers and summer squash are not doing much. The cilantro went to seed...again. (This post is probably really boring but I want to keep track of what works in our garden & what I need to give up on)
No comments:
Post a Comment