We had an end of summer/ going to Kindergarten party for the kiddos this week & it was SO FUN! A lot of work but a lot of fun. For some reason I thought it would be so fun and easy to make Pepperoni Pizza, Pizza Margherita & BBQ Chicken Pizzas. It was fun & yummy but NOT easy. The kids had a great time playing in the water, playing carnival games, throwing water balloons and jumping in the bouncer and on the trampoline.
Oh and eating LOTS of cupcakes & popcorn :)
The sad thing is that the pics I took before the party are a hundred times better than at the party. My camera is a piece of poo. But here are the few that are not totally blurry.



1 comment:
What a cute party!! Your kids are so lucky to have a fun mom like you! Looks like they had a blast! Love all the cute decorations and the carnival theme!
Good luck today sending Kali off to kindergarten! I still remember the day I sent Madison off and it was soooo sad... for me, but she was fine!!! Kali will do great! Can't wait to hear all about it!
Post a Comment