This past week we took our sweet little Kali to meet her Kindergarten teacher!
and seeing how excited and happy she was put me at ease.
Her teacher is sooooo nice & friendly, Kali just loved her!
Don't get me wrong I am still going to cry like a baby when I have to drive away from that school but I do feel better about the situation as a whole.
we made more beignets
and painted
this is Kali's painting of a rattlesnake
My mom took us to lunch at Flamingo Palace and there were two old men sitting near us that gave each of the kids a dollar for being so good and polite at the table. How nice is that?! I just love that entire generation. He said he was glad to see such nice kids behaving themselves :)
So the kids asked if we could take a trip to Smeeks (the cutest candy store in Downtown Phx) and the following day that is just what we did! It is amazing what all you can get for $2.35 at that store.
We also got ready for our "End of Summer/Ready for Kindergarten" party! More about that later!
What a fun summer!!
No comments:
Post a Comment