Last night we celebrated the rain with an al fresco dinner of Fran's BBQ'd shrimp (recipe on Yummie Tummies) corn on the cob, potatoes, fruit and cheese. The kid's made faces with their food.
Ummm nice shirt Mr. B
Before dinner they put on their rain boots and got nice and wet!
Before dinner they put on their rain boots and got nice and wet!
And, today we are celebrating the birth of my sweet Kali Edith
she actually went to bed early last night after being so tired from running in the rain so I went and picked up doughnuts and a princess cake for today. She was so surprised when she saw the decorations that she went back to the closet because she said she needed to get dressed up for today.
Tonight we are doing cake with my parents and gifts, tomorrow is the kid's party, Sunday is Kai's 2nd birthday and Monday is our Memorial Day BBQ at Fran's mom's home. Yikes! There will be lots of posts in the coming days.
4 comments:
Happy birthday, Kali!
Have a great weekend Fawn!
I am soooo loving this weather too! I could sit outside all day. I cannot believe Kali is 4 today!! Time flies! She'll be in kindergarten before you know it! Sounds like you have a busy weekend planned... Happy Birthday to Kali and Kai!!! :)
What a cute baby she was!! I love birthdays.
Happy Birthday again to Kali!!! It is SO cute that she had to get dressed up for the special treats! =)
Post a Comment