and here is a pic of one set of french doors, we have another set in the kitchen....and I am going to paint the doors white (hopefully before the kid's birthday party on Sat) the previous owner painted them this UGLY BEAST peachy beige!
I barely finished these curtains today after a few mishaps, had to rip out one curtain TWICE, string breaking on my machine & my machine un-threading itself at least 5 times--argh so I took a break midday to take the kids to the Children's Museum....sooo fun!!!
Oh and by the way, if you happen to come to my home just don't look at the back of the curtains---they look like crap-o-la :)
3 comments:
I am in awe of anyone who can sew. Great work, Fawn. You did well. Phoenix Children's Museum at mid-day? It must be pure bliss. It was so good to talk to you the other day.
look at YOU! i mean seriously, i need some sewing lessons from you. i have curtains i've been wanting to hang up in the kitchen for um...9 months now but don't have a sewing machine. and even if i did, i wouldn't know how to do it! but i love the fabric you picked out. great taste, chica! and when are we going to that movie??
You are so good Fawn! I have fabric that I have bought for some projects a while back and it still sits... one day I will get to it. I am horrible at sewing, so that is probably why I have so many projects piling up. I L-O-V-E your curtains, especially the damask ones!!
Post a Comment