Monday, February 23, 2009

Climb Every Mountain....

Lookout Mountain, looking very green and see the cute little quail family??


Starting out on Kai's first hike
Kai got a little tired (since he got up 5 times during the night) but Kali was full of energy!

Here she is excited and dancing

she is a blinker just like her Daddy, in fact he blinked in about half of our wedding pics--ha! It was such a nice day for a hike and I love it when the mountain is so green. And, we all had a nap after that hike! Doesn't get much better than that.

4 comments:

Amy O'Neill said...

Now I am going to have that song from Sound of Music stuck in my head!!! Looks like you guys had a good time! I miss climbing that mountain, we used to do it all the time when we lived out there.

Laura said...

It's so beautiful. I love having seasons, but I really miss nice weather year round. It is those 30 degree days with a windchill (like this week) that really makes me miss AZ!

Rosemary said...

We'll be at the zoo around 9:00 tomorrow morning. See you there!

Rosemary said...

Ps- My phone # is 480-316-0098. You can text me when you get there so we can meet up!