Monday, January 5, 2009

Guess what Kali did today...

What are the balloons for, you ask???
Little Miss Bed Head here is having her first day of school today!
Well kindof. She is taking a class called Fun with Numbers at the community center and she is soooo excited! First an oatmeal breakfast.....

.....and Kai was more than happy to throw some of that oatmeal to add a little more excitement to the big day!
Kali was so happy in her little class and said she wants to go back and stay longer, she is growing up way to fast. I know this was just an hour class but it made me dread the day that she will be in school all day. I just want these little beans to stay little forever:)



2 comments:

Joan said...

Your comment made my day! Thank you, Fawn :)
The truth is I kind of felt dumb b/c I messed up the song--I am so glad you enjoyed it. It feels good to be missed :)

lynsey said...

i bet kali loved school! caleb would love it just to hang out with her. that's how i bribed him to stop crying while leaving his cousins in utah, by the way. i kept saying, "we're going back to arizona to see kali!" and it worked like a charm.