Thank You Rosemary!!!
Kali always say, "I love my cousins"! Well guess what little miss---me too! Today I came home from my yearly exam (a gooey experience for any woman) I looked in the mailbox to see a large manilla envelope from my fabulous cousin, Rosemary.
I knew there would be some crazy awesome stuff inside so I tore it open and there was the cutest little skirt for Kali, a Valentine's apron for her, and flower necklace for me! Rosemary is sooooo talented and makes the cutest stuff! She seriously made our day!! LOVE COUSINS!
Kali always say, "I love my cousins"! Well guess what little miss---me too! Today I came home from my yearly exam (a gooey experience for any woman) I looked in the mailbox to see a large manilla envelope from my fabulous cousin, Rosemary.
I knew there would be some crazy awesome stuff inside so I tore it open and there was the cutest little skirt for Kali, a Valentine's apron for her, and flower necklace for me! Rosemary is sooooo talented and makes the cutest stuff! She seriously made our day!! LOVE COUSINS!
1 comment:
Hooray! Kali looks so stinkin cute in that skirt! The apple slice is a pocket you know (I promise I didn't just forget to sew the top!) You have to post a picture of her in the apron too! Love you guys!
P.S.-Love that you were watching Contessa in the background. She's my 3rd fave after Paula & Giada. Make her coconut cupcakes, they are amazing.
Post a Comment