"I wanted to take a moment and let all the North Canyon people who might remember Sarah Clark know that she died Monday morning at her home due to a probable suicide. She leaves behind two daughter ages 3 and 10 months."
I just read this on myspace and facebook and I cannot belive that Sarah is dead. She came over last year when she was pregnant with her youngest and Kali and her daugher Izzy played together. This is just so sad and I keep thinking about how we kept messaging each other about how we should get the kids together. I wish I would have been a better friend and been better at keeping in touch. Her poor little girls.
3 comments:
Wow. I did not know her, but that is too bad.
That is always sad to hear especially when they leave behind children!
I know...I am totally shocked. I can't even describe the feeling of sadness and we haven't been close in years. I feel so badly for Beth, who was very close to her, and of course her family and her girls.
She was such a happy, wonderful person. It is always amazing to me how much of an impact all the choices we make really do have on our life.
Anyway, it is really very sad =(
Post a Comment