If you have children.....take them to Santa's house, a private residence, just off the 51 and Thunderbird Road (on the South East side of the 51....you will see it) the owner looks EXACTLY like Santa and on Friday and Saturday nights he wears the suit. Even in regular clothes Kali said he was St. Nick. 
Kai said "ooooohhhhhh" about 50 times while we were there. There is so much fun stuff for kids to look at and you can pretty much bet your kids won't want to leave. And, did I mention it's free and what parent does not like that??
3 comments:
How fun! Might have to check it out when we are out on that side. I am all about free stuff!
That sounds really cool. I wonder if we have something like that up here.
That sounds like so much fun! I will have to pass the information on to my sis so she can take my niece and nephew =)
Post a Comment