Now for some Kali talk...
Here is Kali all ready to go to tumbling class..like her "Melmin"(the giraffe's name on Madagascar) boots?
And here she is at tumbling with her friend, Jackson (his actual name is Jack but she insists it is Jackson)
Mommy and Mr. Kai, this kid loves taking pictures and I am wearing my new etsy earrings...I love etsy!
Last night I went out to dinner with a friend of mine that is a PA at the jail hospital...she had some crazy stories. But I won't post them, let's keep this PG today;) Mr. B made the kids crab legs for dinner and kept K&K happy for a few hours so Mrs. B could go out and have some adult conversation but boy was I happy to get home to my sweet little family.
Tonight is the Ward Party so I get another night off from cooking...well kind of.... I signed up for dessert so I will be making a new recipe and if everyone likes it will be posted to Yummie Tummies this weekend.
2 comments:
Cute fabric! Can't wait to see the apron when you are done! Oh to be able to sew.
You have the cutest kids Fawn! They are both getting so big!
By the way, I love the earrings!
How was your ward party? We had ours tonight too... I am all for not having to cook! :) (I made a dessert too)
that is such a cute picture of you & kai! looks like tumbling class was a little sparce this week?
ps-caleb misses kali. even with all the cousins surrounding him, he keeps asking when we can go to her house to play.
Post a Comment