Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Vote!


Happy Election Day! I am sooooo excited for tonight when we will have a new President! I already mailed my ballot in but Francis will be at the polls today BARACKING THE VOTE!
*On a totally unrealated note: check out my new recipe blog http://yummietummies.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Amy O'Neill said...

We didn't mail ours out in time so we get to head on down to the polls to drop it off.

Can't wait to try some of your recipes. I am always looking for some tried and true recipes!

Rosemary said...

First of all, Congrats on your fabulous aqua desk and adorable pillows. Moms are the best. And I about peed my pants when you said bang a rang. Reppin the Rufio fo sho. Anyway, I found the CUTEST ribbon & have the most fabulous idea for a christmas skirt that I want to make for Kalli. Is that ok, or do want the stripes & floral apron skirt instead?

Rosemary said...

Yeah the velvet dresses are terrifying. I'll blog ya when its done.