We got our first computer last weekend (we use to go next door to my mom's) and since we spent so much on the computer it left little for a desk....so....off to The Goodwill, and Home Depot (one of my favorite stores)
for some aqua paint.
*Now a small disclaimer....for those of you that know my mom, she is a real life Martha Stewart so if I was not able to learn from her, I would be a total bimbo. And, she helped me "fix" some of my pillows :) But, still feel free to be amazed at what I did.
4 comments:
HA HA HA! "If it weren't for my Mom, I would be a total bimbo!" You are hilarious, Fawn! I am laughing out loud right now!
LOVE the pillows and who knew that aqua would look so chic and modern and sexy as a computer desk?! You and your bright colors:) LOVE IT!
So you're like, "Wow, Joan..vain much?! Where are the pictures of your kids!?" haha.
Jimmie was a frog and Max was a peapod. SO cute. I didn't get very many good pics of them so my friend Melissa offered to do a little "post Halloween photo shoot" with the boys. I will post them when we get them done :)
as you know, love the computer desk already...but the pillows look great! they just tie it all together. now. will your mom help ME??
I love your desk and your pillows! The colors look great! Your mom seriously is a real life Martha Stewart! I remember her always making the cutest things.
Post a Comment