Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Francis Alexandre Becker


Meet Mr. Becker....
besides a VERY formal name he a very informal guy
he always looks good, in a tie, tool belt or his normal attire at home, b-ball shorts
he has the bluest eyes & the sexiest voice I have ever heard
He is NOT afraid of anyone, and not afraid to wear purple
He is 33 years old but still loves video games and Star Wars movies
He can throw a MEAN punch (thankfully I have never actually seen it happen) but gives the BEST hugs
He is a TERRIBLE dancer but he is good at EVERY sport
He will eat ANYTHING except oysters.....and I mean anything
He is a good cook and he thinks I am a GREAT cook
He actually likes to workout and he loves to be outside
He learned to wakeboard and surf after one try
He can eat a pan of brownies in one night but has the best body
He is a"mans, man" but plays dolls with Kali
He has his Global Business Degree & likes to "explain" numbers stuff to Mrs. Becker....puts her right to sleep ;)
He likes to check our bank account every 10 minutes to see "what I have been up to" ...okay maybe not every 10 minutes
He gets "physically ill" in stores
His car is always dirty but he takes GREAT care of our little family
He is my best friend, the love of my life and a wonderful father.

No comments: