Sunday, October 26, 2008

Trunk or Treat




Saturday night after we all took a much needed nap in the afternoon, we went to Trunk or Treat at the church with my mom for some chili and corn bread and trick or treating for the kids....Kali was a witch this time and Kai was Bam Bam again and loved all of the candy!

3 comments:

Sonnet said...

Our ward decided not to do trunk or treat this year. I miss being a kid! I remember trick or treaing at your guys house!

Rosemary said...

Yay! You guys are so cute. Hey, I'm gonna start working on Kali's other skirt, but I wanted to see if you wanted any different fabrics for it. I could make her a fall/Thanksgiving one, or a Christmas one, or whatever you want. Let me know!

Amy O'Neill said...

We missed your trunk or treat this year! =( We were going to go but decided to go out to dinner instead. Looks like you guys had fun! Your kids looked so cute!