
the newest Vince Flynn, only the greastest author since Robert Ludlum. Please keep in mind that I do not like soft, heart touching love stories so this book is for those of you that share my love for:
-tough rear kicking men
-US Covert Operations
-Spies
-Military
-fact mixed with fiction
-violent fight scenes (a la all the Bourne movies)
Vince Flynn books are page turners that you CANNOT put down! The only book I have ever read faster than a VF book was The Da Vinci Code which I read in 24 hours. (Needless to say...before I had kids)Anytime I have ever let someone borrow a VF book, the love it!
Now...if I could only find the time to crack open this new page turner. I think it will be an early nap for Kai today!
1 comment:
okay, ben stayed up until 3am two nights ago and 1:30am last night! he is obsessed. it's good though to see him reading something he actually enjoys...not school books!
the website wouldn't let me sign caleb up online so we are planning on being there @ 3:45 today & hoping there's still a spot left!
tomorrow night sounds great @ 6. we will show up with enough peppermint brownies for the group.
Post a Comment