'Heaven is right here in the midst of you'
I just read this and I think it's very true of my life right now, I am sooo lucky! I have a GREAT husband who makes me feel safe, takes great care of our kids and home, loves me so much & does everything he can to make me happy & he is a great friend oh and did I mention he is easy on the eyes :) I have the funniest daughter who is so much fun & the cutest/wildest/messiest son. I get to live close to my parents, and my mom and I get to spend a lot of time together just being silly girls. I get to see my brothers and sister-in-law all the time & Kali & Kai love their aunt & uncles. My family are the best friends I could ever ask for. In fact I could go on for days why I am lucky but for now this will do :)
3 comments:
You are blessed, Fawn...with an awesome husband, beautiful kids, and an extended family who loves and supports you. I'm glad I have it so good too :)
I feel the same...so blessed! Sometime I can be a little whiny! Then I step back and I am like, "I have a pretty perfect life, who am I to ever complain!!" Great quote, I will have to remember that.
... and you deserve it. You really go out of your way for those around you and I just love you. Doesn't family just make everything so much better? I'd be pretty lousy without my familiy and friends around me...
Post a Comment