What is his name? Francis Alexandre Becker
How long have you been married? We’re coming up on 5 years on March 21!! Wow!
How long did you date? One year
How old is he? He will be 33 in March
Who eats more? He does --for sure!

Who said I love you first? Me
Who is taller? He is a lot taller, 6'2 and I am 5'5
Who sings better? we both sing terrible!
Who is smarter? Francis is better with math & financial things but I am better a writer and I know way more about history than he does
Who does the laundry? me
Who does the dishes? me
Who pays the bills? oh.....touchy subject....I do but sometimes I pay them late and then he says he is going to but I end up doing it
Who mows the lawn? he does, in fact right now he is doing yard work
Who cooks dinner? when we first got married he did because I did not know how to cook but now I do & I have to say I am one darn good cook :)
Who drives when you are together? Francis
Who is more stubborn? Francis...welll maybe we are equal
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? well I am never wrong so I guess that means he does....just kidding we both say sorry not long after an argument
Whose parents do you see the most? mine, we live next door to them
Who has more friends? well, Francis has 2 really good friends and I have about hmmmmm.....about the same, but I do not get out much so I do not have time to see all of my old friends but I e-mail & blog to keep in touch. Being a mom makes it hard to find time. & Francis & my mom are my best friends so I see them everyday!
Who proposed? Francis did in his apartment with a bunch of candles lit, it was sooo cute!
Who has more siblings? me, I have two brothers and Fran has one sister
Who wears the pants in the family? We both do but our kids have veto power :)
2 comments:
It was fun to learn more about you guys! Thanks for doing the tag!
I love this - what a good idea!! Love knowing more about you two.
Post a Comment