My Mom posted this picture of me for my 37th birthday on Facebook. How on Earth am I already 37?! Crazy! I still think I am 25.
37 was much easier to handle because Francis set up an amazing birthday for me. I woke up to coffee and doughnuts. (I didn't eat them but it was great to not have to make breakfast for everyone for once) Then I got dressed and met friends up at Lux for brunch. Francis had flowers on the table for me, a tiramisu birthday (that they don't even make there, he had is special made) and he paid for all of our drinks & food. It was SOOOOO special.
Seriously Lux is soooo good! If you've never been then you need to check it out. Fran's friend is the owner and a great guy so say hi :)
Me & my friend Heidi who has never forgotten my birthday since we met in 7th grade. Oh yeah, she is absolutely gorgeous and just as nice.
Around this table are friends I've had forever. I met Jaime in 1st grade, Heidi in 7th and Simone and Misti in 9th grade. I just love these gals & we had a great time!
I look like a goof in this picture but this is how hard I laughed the entire time. Being with good friends is the best!
And now my house smells like fresh roses! 37 is good :)







No comments:
Post a Comment