Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Nine

Kai is nine today! I can't believe he is already 9. And, by the way this week is CRAZY with all of the end of school stuff and birthdays. But lots of excitement around the Becker house. Kai woke up and got a new outfit for school, Kora picked it out. 

 He opened two more gifts after Kali woke up to watch.
for dinner he requested his favorite meal 
chicken and broccoli filled crepes
and I made triple layer brownies for dessert



Yesterday he had a school performance of "Journey to Outer Space" musical. It was soooo cute. I've never seen him participate so much in a musical performance. He said he likes his music teacher. He was singing and doing all of the moves. It was pretty funny that he was in the front and center. 

 Kora really enjoyed watching it and Yaya and Grandma Kathi came too.


 Here he is with his good friends from school. After this he went to Alek's house to hang out with all of them. Kora got to go too and was pretty excited to be with all of the boys. I am so glad that Kai made such good friends so fast at Hidden Hills. 

No comments: