We drove out to Carefree this weekend for a fun stay-cation
the kids were REALLY excited
We had a delicious lunch at El Encanto
Seriously if you never eaten there....GO!
The kids fed the turtles and ducks in the pond
Then we walked over to Frontier Town
hung out in a tee pee and walked around
did a little dancing
they to the room to relax and I took a nap
then time to put our swimsuits on, Koko was SOOO excited to swim
there were a lot of bees in the pool so we swam around with cups and scooped them out then dumped them into the flower pots
Kora and I warmed up by the fire after swimming
oh this sweet baby face
Kali looks soooo big in this pic
Fran and I were so happy to relax
we stayed out until the sunset
We had dinner in our room and watched a movie.
The next morning we ate breakfast by the pool for more swimming.
Kai had a basketball game that afternoon so we packed up after breakfast and headed to his game. It was a fun little trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment