Kali has been hard at work lately on her big science project. It's a big part of their grade for the last semester of school and she did a good job. We went to see her project on display & the next day she got her score....at 100%!!! Great job Kali!
I am proud of this big 4th grader! And, we only have 5 more days of school until SPRING BREAK---yay! I need a break from packing lunches, pick up and drop off in the morning at the school is a NIGHTMARE. Seriously there is so much yelling at that school. A week off will be nice :)
I am proud of this big 4th grader! And, we only have 5 more days of school until SPRING BREAK---yay! I need a break from packing lunches, pick up and drop off in the morning at the school is a NIGHTMARE. Seriously there is so much yelling at that school. A week off will be nice :)


No comments:
Post a Comment