Today was the 100th Day of School. I am not sure why this needs to be celebrated? (and I celebrate pretty much everything) So to mark this momentous day Kai's 1st grade class was suppose to dress up like a 100 year old. (Kai said it's LAME, and he's right) Kai informed me that most people don't live to be 100 and so you'd be dead. So he dressed as a zombie. If you ask me that's pretty good thinking on his part. He fell and smashed his face on a door frame the other day so he has a bad lightning bolt shaped bruise on his face so we just added some dark eyes and lines on his face and BOOM! we got a 100 year old zombie ;) Look how silly all of these cute kids look dressed like elderly people. Kai is in the flannel shirt looking all creepy.
Kali's class did not celebrate 100 day so she just dressed cute & without knowing had a twins day with her friend Lauren.
I got to have lunch today with Kali and her friends & classmates
Little Koko went to story time which she USE to LOVE! Now she decided that she is not going to participate and just sit there like a crabby patty. It's really great because I love sitting on the floor with a cranky 2 year old on my lap while singing songs that she won't dance to. Not sure why she has done a 180 on this little class.




No comments:
Post a Comment