Sunday, December 14, 2014

Zoo Lights

SO a long time ago when Kai was still a baby we went to Zoo lights, had a horrific experience and said we would never go back. EVER. Cut to last night & we're back at Zoo lights baby!
We went with Grandma Kathi and met Aunt Mel, her baby bump and boyfriend up there.
It was pretty chilly and Kora was very anti jacket so that was fun to deal with. 
She rode this illegal bike that the Zoo said was not allowed.
To which Francis and I just laughed and walked off pushing the contraband bike.
You can say we're pretty gansta like that.
 Then, Francis bought a 200 oz. soda, 3 soft pretzals and a HUGE smoothie for Kali with no lid. By some miracle, neither of the drinks spilled. 
 We walked around looking at he lights.
 Boom! I got in photo to prove that I was there & wearing my SWEET boots.
 Francis was a happy chappy since he drank that entire 200 oz of Dr. Pepper
 Kora was a dancing machine! It was even the slow depressing song from the Polar Express but she was busting a move. 
 This picture is a blur. But there is Grandma Kathi in her cute coat.
 Then Grandma Kathi let the kids pick out one of the crazy expensive light up toys.
 Kora got a sword and was hitting Kali and Kai, so sweet. Kali's light up butterfly played an annoying little song which was fun to hear on the 30 minute car ride home.
 I took a few pics of myself .....but had Fran and the kids get in so I don't seem crazy




It was a fun night!

2 comments:

Jon, Andrea, Carter, Lincoln & Bennett said...

Ok, this post was hilarious!!! I feel your pain on all of that. I love the "no lid" deal. It's like, "yes Dear, no lid would be absolutely perfect for the kids!" Gotta love the holidays and all the extracurricular "fun" it brings!!!!

Jon, Andrea, Carter, Lincoln & Bennett said...

And "happy chappy"! Still can't stop laughing about that one! And your boots. Must. have. your. boots!