Kali had recital this week. Here we are arriving and I'm carrying all of her stuff (of course) and this other pic cracks me up. I am putting lipstick on her and that right there is the extent of my "dance Mom-ness" I just don't have it in me to sit around backstage and and deal with all of that nonsense. But I sure do love seeing this little gal dance.
She dance in the Paquita ballet & Schoolin' life for Hip Hop.
Here is some of the backstage craziness. Kali always brings fun things for the girls in her class to do so they keep busy & have fun.
Here she is getting her pictures done.
and here we are after the recital. My Mom & Grandma Kathi came too.
Kali is such a good dancer and we're very proud of her.
Kai stayed with Granddad (they are both VERY anti-ballet) and went to a movie & yogurtini.
This will be our last time with AZDA. Kali and I made these frames for the girls in her Hip Hop class.
Time to go back to the Dance Shoppe! Yay!
Time to go back to the Dance Shoppe! Yay!










No comments:
Post a Comment