Sunday, January 26, 2014

Greentrails Party

I live in the same neighborhood I grew up on. Kind of sad, kind of neat. A while back I was telling Francis about how fun the neighborhood used to be with tons of kids & fun parties at the park. I was complaining about how we don't have that anymore. Then Kai started school and I met more families that live right by us, Kai started soccer and we met a few more. On Halloween we met another family while trick-or-treating so I sent all of these people messages and we all got together yesterday. It was PERFECT! We had 22 kids running around playing & all of the adults got to get to know each other.
 Me changing my crummy attitude of complaining to actaully making something happen...awesome :)  I hope that we will keep this up over the years and one day our kids will be talking about how fun this neighborhood is!





No comments: