Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving Day started with a Father-Son Turkey bowl at Moon Valley Park. The boys had a great time! Kai played the entire game.



 The girls played on the playground after getting bored watching. After the game we had friends over for brunch and then Fran & I layed around the rest of the day while the kids played outside. It was a really nice day.
 The next day we had Thanksgiving over at Grandma Kathi's. Kathi and I found a bunch of yummy non-traditional Thanksgiving recipes on Pinterest. It was DELISH! We had prime rib, gruyere panchetta brussel spout gratin, brie wrapped in puff pastry, pumpkin sage muffins, and a delish pomegranite walnut kale salad. After we ate the kids decorate gingerbread trees.
 The food turkey Kathi made for the kids.
 Pretty table setting
 The guests

 I sure am thankful for this guy
 keeping crazy Kora busy :)
 cookie making crew

It was a really nice day.

1 comment:

Joan said...

Your menu sounds amazing! Yummmy.
PS: would you pretty please txt me your nutter butter recipe? :)
602.373.6248