Kora is 16 months.
Here she is first thing in the morning drinking out of Kali's water bottle. She LOVES drinking out of Kali & Kai's school water bottles.
I tried to get some good pics of her the other day so I gave her a lollipop bribe...it did not work. She ran off and at the lollipop instead of sitting still. She is a wild girl!
If anyone leave the hall bathroom door open she goes in there and throws all of Kali's hair things out of the drawer. One time she put them in the toilet.
She can say: no, milk and more.
She LOVES her Daddy & Granddad and will give them both kisses if they ask.
She loves to be outside and she can run pretty fast now. Occasionally she sleeps through the night. The kid's in Kai's class always ask me, "where is Koko" when I go help in his class.
She loves to do crazy stuff, hear us say "no Koko" and then she stands there and laughs at us.
She makes us laugh everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment