Tomorrow Francis and I will be married for a decade.
Just thinking about it makes me a little emotional.
Year 9 was hands down, the hardest.
We had so many trials that at times I was emotionally exhausted (not to mention I had our third baby during that time) and I was not sure if things would ever get back to normal.
But after 6 months, they did.
And, it made me realize that I would do anything for this man.
I love him more than I ever knew it was possible to love another person.
He is my best friend, he loves me unconditionally, he makes me laugh, he makes me feel strong, he makes me feel so safe & protected, and best of all I just LOVE to be around him. Even if we're just sitting on the couch playing games on the Ipod or watching the most recent Redbox release. We just really enjoy being together. My hope is that one day each of our children will find a love like Francis & I have. I read a quote in high school that said "love is friendship on fire" and that is what I thought I should look for & when I met Fran in 2002, I found it.
Here is a picture of us when we were dating in 2002
And again in 2002
This was in Maui on our honeymoon 2003
And, finally this is the one and only picture we have of us at our reception (back home in Phx)
Yes, I wore black to my reception. But if you know me then you know that I love black.
And, if you know me you know that I am SOOO lucky to be married to this man.
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary Peach!!!
I'm so proud of my friend.
Happy Anniversary Peach!
I'm so proud of my friend!
Post a Comment