Sunday, February 17, 2013

Pinterest Lovin'

Here are some more fun ideas we tried from Pinterest. Kali & Kai both loved having glow sticks in the bath tub.
We made these a while ago & the kids liked them. Kali & Kai like any craft that involves paint.
This is a great idea for the tooth fairy. I found tiny bottles like this at Michael's in their dollar section. They were almost identical except the ones I bought have cork tops. Kali LOVED getting them from the tooth fairy.
Source: weheartit.com via Fawn on Pinterest
and finally...this is hilarious!
Source: someecards.com via Fawn on Pinterest
Remember my posts about my sweet little Kora? Well she is gone. Now we have nasty, fussy, screaming Kora. She NEVER wants to take a nap longer than 20 minutes, she is up 4-6 times a night & if she is not being held or fed she is screaming bloody murder. So I totally get this pin :)

No comments: