Thursday, January 31, 2013

Pinterest love

I made a rule for myself that if I am going to spend time on Pinterest (aka the ultime time eater) I have to make one thing a week from my boards. Here are some of the fun things I've made or done from Pinterest. I starting using this awesome idea a few weeks ago
Now my shower is always sparkling clean because I cleaning while I'm in there....so easy & saves time. Score! This was a great idea because nail polish & bobby pins are always around here
The kids loved making these
and of course any idea involving paint is a must for Kali & Kai
These were so easy to make & the kids used yarn to string them into necklaces
Kai loved this Star Wars packet with fun learning games.
I printed these up & laminated them with packing tape. Kali loved them!

1 comment:

Jon, Andrea, Carter, Lincoln & Bennett said...

So fun! Totally going to have to do some of these with C&L.