Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Dining Room

Starting the remodel
 removing baseboard & quater round
 installing beadboard
 filling in a TON of nail holes
 chaging out the beige electrical outlets to white ones....HUGE week long delay due to power outage in 1/2 of the house due to a cinged wire :(
 back to work and adding molding over beadboard
 sanding down nail holes on the beadboard--look at all of that dust!
 Francis starts painting beadboard and I dust the entire house
 new paint....very similar to old paint but a little lighter/creamier version and semi-gloss this time since our kids are sticky :)
 spray painted air vent cover
 painted outlet covers
 hanging stuff back up
 table back in place
 My mom gave me my Grandparent's old radio to put in the corner of the room, I love it! I changed out the knobs and am now deciding on a color to paint it.
 still need to hang our floating shelves and then we're done
 I love it!! Francis did a great job.

No comments: