Sunday, June 3, 2012

Baby Update

Okay let's start with the bad news & then we'll finish with good.
Remember a few months back when my OBGYN committed suicide?
Well, my new OBGYN needs hip surgery & will be out for at least a month.
I am 34 weeks but measuring at 35. Kora already weighs 5 lbs. 14 oz.
Another big Becker baby :)
At my appointment I met my new OBGYN that will (hopefully/maybe) be delivering my baby.
At this point I don't even care who does it just as long as they know what they are doing.

Now, onto some good news.
My good friends Alicia & Andrea had baby "sprinkle" for me.
They called it a "sprinkle" because I kind of felt weird about having a baby shower for a third baby.
I was surprised how many of my friends came. It was really wonderful. And, since I had such a great time I realized after that I forgot my camera and I only have these few pics that my Mom took & one my friend Lynsey took. Kali got to come and she was soooo excited!
Her hard cast got to come off and she only wears her sling now. She has 3 more weeks with the sling and she should be good to go. She also found out that she can still dance in her dance recital and go to dance camp at the end of the month....best news ever for her!!



Here is another sneek peek into Kora's room full of the fun gifts I got at the shower. Kali has to sleep in here for now since she can't get into the bunk bed. So in 3 weeks we'll be moving the bed out and Kora's crib in. Then I will take tons of pics :)

No comments: