Saturday, June 23, 2012

37 weeks


Only 15 days to go until little Kora joins our family. We are all SOOO excited! The kids ask me everyday how many days are left. I am enjoying feeling her move (unless she is kicking my ribs which really hurts) and since we're not planning on anymore kids after this I just want to enjoy each day of pregnancy I have left. I really do love being pregnant but the heat makes it really hard. Also, I am someone that is not very patient and I am usually moving really fast but that does not work with pregnancy. I am just trying to take things slow and give my body a break. Thankfully my Mother-in-law's pool gives me a chance to cool off every weekend and get some exercise since I stopped going to the gym at 8 months. It seems like just living day to day life & cleaning up after Fran and the kids is exercise enough. This week we'll be setting up the crib & then I can share a pic of the most fabulous crib bedding you've ever seen thanks to the bumper my Mom made & the gorgeous blankets & sheets from Fran's Mom, Kathi.

Oh and Kali is sling free now! Hooray for fast healing kid bones :)

No comments: